When God blesses you with one thing, he takes away another … Funny right how someone who is capable of offering us everything sometimes leaves us with a little? But that’s only to prevent us from going astray. If we have all we desire, as humans it is our tendency to forget the source and get carried away. Amusing how he knows exactly what to grant us. I always thought I was good at planning and mapped things well but I was so wrong. And that realization came to me just a few months ago. I was someone who considered knowing the best for me. Yes I did think I knew the best but it was all in vain. I really did not know much I just assumed I did. The way the Almighty shapes your life is remarkable. The way he can work through you in unbelievable and the way he can use you is beyond imagination. No matter how hard we try to shape our lives, it's not going to be possible to mould it the way we want to because he has better plans and way better purpose for us. I used to wonder why he does the things he does and why life seems so difficult at times. But the truth is that we try hard to fight life's battle on our own. We forget we are feeble, week and incapable of fighting on our own.
One doesn't need to holy or sanctified to know what is lined up ahead of us. It doesn't cost much actually. It's only about believing and holding that one weapon in our hearts, the mace of faith. He can use anyone, any how and any where. Jus let him work through you. Don't push it. Just press on.
Be prepared, watch out but don't plan. No one recognizes what is in store tomorrow right so does it make sense to wonder and break your head for something that isn't in your hands? Definitely not so just let go and let god.
No comments:
Post a Comment